Thursday, April 9, 2009

Two weeks old

Natalie is more than 2 weeks old now! She still has her days and nights a bit mixed up, but other than that she is doing really good!! We went to a new mommy group and a new mom support group this week. Natalie did great. She slept the entire time, except when I woke her up to eat. It was great to get out and meet other people going through the same stage that we are.

She is beginning to have more awake time now, which is fun for me and Josh to see. I'm looking forward to seeing her smile on purpose, but even the accidental ones are REALLY cute!

I should probably wash some bottles and straighten up a bit while Josh and Natalie are asleep....but instead I think I'm going to watch a little "What Not To Wear". Speaking of "What Not To Wear", I think I'm getting pretty close to the nominees on the show. All I seem to wear these days are my comfy pants and a tank top and then I throw my hair up in a pony tail. Oh well! Enjoy the pictures. =-)

So peaceful

"Pay no attention to my baby acne!"

In her cute pink outfit...notice the sleeves are
3/4 length on her. Wonder where she got the
long arms from!??

Daddy/Daughter time

7 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

soooo sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the many faces of Natalie. Such a cutie! Keep the pictures coming.
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!! What a cutie...and compliments to the parents!!
greetings from Germany..wernie&claudia&ana&noa

( by the way....we finished sesaon two and starting three tonight!)

The Scholl Family said...

Wow- what a cutie pie! The girls are mesmerized by her pictures and can't wait to meet their new cousin! Something about her face reminds me of Caitlyn as a baby. And she definitely look like her mommmy. Stef, you look so good as a Mama!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!! Natalie is my favorite Tang granddaughter. I would love to get a copy of "Pay no attention to my baby acne!".

Love,
Dad

Lauri said...

Beautiful baby mom and dad!

I really like seeing these updates! Sten wants an e-mail from Natalie...he doesn't think she likes him!

Unknown said...

Josh looks like Uncle Danny!
-Cousin Jenna