Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I woke up this morning to Josh and Natalie hanging out on the couch and 2 Easter baskets sitting on the table...one for me and one for Natalie. Apparently when Josh told me he went to some coffee place the other day to relax and read, he wasn't telling the truth. He was really out shopping for us girls!! Josh got me some gift certificates so I can get pampered and some candy. He got Natalie some very cute accessories!! We even dressed her up today in her very first dress from Paul and Kathy!

Natalie's Easter basket and
sweet card from Daddy

Awesome accessories Daddy bought

Daddy and his girl

All dressed up

"Wait! I'm not ready!"

"No more pictures please."

"Fine, I'll smile!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Awesome pictures. How can Natalie not lover here daddy? Natalie looks beautiful in her Easter attire - thanks for the update - and have a very Happy Easter.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!!! You two look like very special parents and you make the cutest little family!! Hope you had a Happy Easter. We Love You All,
Paul and Kathy

P.S. cute dress Natalie(he-he);)

The Scholl Family said...

Natalie, you are a doll! You are so BIG! I love seeing those pretty eyes. Auntie Jennie STILL hasn't mailed your Easter card but will soon. I hope you liked your very first holiday! And such a special one, too!

Joyce Meyer said...

Hi Tang's, so great to see your little family. So precious, congratulations on a beautiful baby girl. Happy Easter to you all, and thanks for posting pictures. Love to you.
Joyce and Paul

Lauri said...

Natalie really is the cutest little girl in teh whole world!

The Easter Bunny disguishes his writing by drawing a short parallel line at the end of each line in each letter. This is important.So...E in Easter would get three short lines at the end of each of the three parallel lines. This kept my kids guessing longer than they should have!

I didnt think about giving myth lessons!