Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Natalie Grace


A very tired Daddy - hours after Natalie was born

Natalie (a few hours old) with Aunt Jennie!

Going home

Snuggling with daddy

Our new family!


Hi All! As most of you know our daughter Natalie Grace was born a little over a week ago on Monday the 23rd of March at 9:49 pm. She was 7 lb 12 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair, her daddy's long feet and mommy's face. =-)

I'm not going to get into the labor story right now - not quite ready to relive that trauma quite yet!! Let's just say my water broke, they induced and it went REALLY FAST!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!! You are so blessed. We loved our time getting to meet and know Natalie.
love, Mom

Kristen Borland said...

she is adorable!!

The Scholl Family said...

Yay! Stef updated her blog!!! (I see you're more active on Facebook!) You have a precious family and I especially love that last pic of you guys at HOME instead of the hospital. Looking forward to many more posts and pictures of Miss Natalie- no detail is too mundane for her Auntie Jennie to read about!

Lauri said...

Yoiu are amazing! You really use all your time! I am so glad you are doing this. Will it last forever on the blog or can you download it to make sure? It will be very cool when she starts asking what it was like when she was a baby (about 4 years old, then continually through teen)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for the new pics! I love the one of you all going home. Where did Natalie get that dark hair:) Cute.
See you soon, Love, Aunt Sue Ann

Our Life Together said...

She is so beautiful, I am SO happy for you Steph. And you don't have to share your birth story yet, hahaha I get tramaitized and then I don't want a baby. I hope you are getting lots of rest and enjoying your new daughter (of course).

Mama Mote said...

Beautiful, beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her.