Saturday, April 4, 2009

My new little family =-)

Josh and I have really been enjoying the last few days as a new little family. Natalie is having more awake time and we are getting out of the house everyday! She has already changed so much since she was born. Josh is an amazing daddy and husband! He has been taking the night shifts with Natalie so I can catch up on sleep and I take over in the early morning so he can sleep. I think we make a pretty good team. =-)

Me and my baby girl

Our friend Scott took this today
when he was visiting
(when I look at this picture I think
"Who in the world does
she look like??")

So serious!

Wide awake!

5 comments:

Nini said...

Love, love, love her! She is beautiful! You guys are doing such a great job! We are so happy that we get to see her (and you) every day!

Anonymous said...

You definitely make a great team!! So happy things are going well for you. Fun to see the different faces of Natalie.
love Mom

Cari said...

Congratulations Stephanie and Josh! I've been meaning to say that for a while, but haven't (obviously). So just wanted to say congrats, she's beautiful and I can't wait to hopefully meet her someday!

The Scholl Family said...

I love seeing her eyes open! (Not much of that in her 1st two days of life, when I last saw her!) She is such a cutie and I can't wait to see her again! Maybe Nini can give her hugs for me!
love, Auntie Jennie

liz oelker said...

tell her to stop growing so she's all cute and baby like when i can come visit you :) she is just adorable as can be. can't wait to meet her. sometime this summer i'm coming up there k :)