Friday, September 5, 2008

Missing my man!

Right now I'm curled up on the couch with my fluffy cat (ok, let's be honest, she's quite large) and missing Josh.  Unfortunately for me he is about to board an airplane for a business trip to Germany. =-(  He hasn't even been away from me a day (he still had to work today before the flight) and I already miss him terribly.  I've even been close to crying.  It could be the pregnancy hormones or just the fact that I really enjoy his company.  Come home to me soon babe!  

Us in Santa Cruz on our 3rd Anniversary
(hence the 3 fingers)


Here are a few pictures we took while waiting for fireworks at the Boardwalk:

I think he might be trying to eat me...

We ALWAYS look at each other like this!

Or is it always like this???  =-)


Luckily this wonderful woman (my mom!) is coming to keep me company for a few days! Thanks in advance mom!  I love you!


Oh yes, and today I am 11 weeks pregnant!  Getting closer... =-)

4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

i hate it when my hubby is gone. :( fortunately you'll have company.

woohoo on 11 weeks!

Our Life Together said...

YUCK to business trips. Kevin's heading to Alaska and then Turkey here in the next few weeks and I agree with you they stink. Yay for being 11 weeks. I'm still a little jealous ;). Have a great weekend and when is your mom coming??

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Hopefully we can do some fun things together while I am there.

Love, Mom

The Scholl Family said...

Hi Stef, and hi Mom, if you're hanging out blogging together! Have a good time together! I agree- business trips stink. Congrats on reaching 11 weeks!!