Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wonderful weekend with my sister

Josh and I had the pleasure of my sister's company over the weekend.  It was such a fun and relaxing time for all of us.  Josh and I are slowly trying to entice my family to move closer to us (not exactly fair since we're the ones that moved away, but oh well!)  We had a full weekend of...eating sushi, watching various downtown musicians in Santa Cruz, going to the beach, seeing Iron Man, dinner and drinks at Kianti's, thrift store shopping, looking at the adoptable cats at Petco (poor Josh couldn't get me out of there fast enough), and just enjoying each others company!  Come back soon.  I miss you already Jennie!!

Me and Jennie on the pier in Aptos...
we both got sunburns =-(

With my hubby in Aptos

Josh and Jennie by the creepy cement boat

Out to dinner at Kianti's
(where we bring anyone 
and everyone who visits us!)

Me with my yummy drink

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

santa cruz or a log cabin in a small mountain town???? i like your hippie stories, but i think i'd rather live where jenny lives! i hear ya about trying to get family to move to where you are! i do the same thing!

Brianna Heldt said...

santa cruz sounds great! i've never been, but i've heard it's so beautiful, and of course filled with character! and i'm all for coercing family members to move closeby. hope you're successful!

Carrie Haughey said...

not creepy at all! I loved that cement boat growing up!! My grandparents would take us out there a bunch... I think it's cool!