Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Caitlyn!

Happy birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy 
birthday dear Caitlyn!  Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Caitlyn!  I hope you have a wonderful day.  I love you and miss you.  I wish I could take you out to Starbucks today so we could get our special treats and read books together.  Can't wait to see you on Sunday!  Love,  Aunt Stephanie

Here are some fun pictures I found of us since you were born:
(they were in order, but got messed up...oops!)

Fun in Monterey

Funny faces

Out to dinner

When you were born 
(I was SO EXCITED to meet you!)

Aunt Stephanie's room at Grandma and Papa's:
You liked looking at yourself in the mirror!

My pretty flower girl

Holding my hand =-)

I Love You Caitlyn!

3 comments:

The Scholl Family said...

"Hi Aunt Stephanie, it's me, Caitlyn! Thank you for putting these pictures of me and you on your blog! They made me laugh and I can't believe how small I used to be. Love, Caitlyn"

Our Life Together said...

She was so TINY and you looked so young holding her when she was first born (well you were a lot younger then). How was your trip to Seattle?

jenny said...

What a cutie! I think she looks like her daddy... :-)