Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Decisions, decisions....

Lately I have been getting the itch to teach my own preschool class again.  Right now I am an aide and a substitute so I work with all the kids and I don't have to plan for any of the activities.  I miss the monthly lesson planning, coming up with new, fun projects and messy experiments to do and having a bond with "my kids".  There were times though that were difficult, but overall I really miss it.  So, do I start looking for a teaching position and give a year commitment or do I stay where I am?  We'll see what happens.  I have called 2 preschools to see if they are hiring and they both said to come by and get an application (though I don't think they have any openings at this time.)  Oh, I miss my little munchkins and can't wait to see them (and all of my fabulous former co-workers) at graduation!!

Happy Tuesday all.

No comments: