Tuesday, September 29, 2009

O'Neill Catamaran

Josh and I were able to spend to Saturday afternoon on the O'Neill Catamaran with Josh's coworkers. The weather was PERFECT! I mainly relaxed on the net/mesh area on the front of the catamaran that is directly over the water. It was so relaxing and the views were amazing!! I hope to get the chance to do it again someday. A BIG thank you to my sister for taking such good care of Natalie for us! Enjoy the pictures.

Hanging out on the front of the catamaran
(You can see the netting behind us)


You can see a ton of birds diving into the water in this picture...
must have been some yummy fish in the area

Beautiful setting sun

We went directly past the Boardwalk. It was
so fun to see the whole thing from the water!

The lighthouse as we were coming back into the docks.


The usual self-portrait!

3 comments:

Nini said...

SO FUN! Glad you guys had a great time and that Josh didn't get sea sick!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like you had a fantastic time - at least that's what the pictures are telling me.
Dad

Mama Mote said...

Very nice. I love sunset and lighthouse pictures.