Monday, September 21, 2009

Beautiful day at the park

This morning Natalie and I headed to a local park to play and explore. We had a great time hanging out on the sand (on a towel...I'm not ready to deal with sand in the mouth...), playing on the swings and walking around. I even got a quick video of Natalie laughing on the swings! And to top it off - we got to meet up with Josh for lunch! It's been a great Monday!

Tonight I'm attempting to make fresh Vietnamese spring rolls. (I'm cheating just a bit though - since I bought the dipping sauce from a local restaurant.) We'll see how it goes. =-)



5 comments:

Nini said...

AHHHHH! We LOVE Natalie! She is so sweet! Seriously...love her!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures! Glad to see she loves being outdoors and just loving life.
love Mom

Anonymous said...

looks like Grandma better finish that picnic quilt quickly so Natalie can use it at the park.
love Mom

Lauri said...

I cant wait to see that little pumpkin tomorow!

Grandma has a swing!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, looks like a fun time at the park. Thanks for updating!
A. Sue Ann