Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bay Area Baby Shower

It's been quite a while since I've blogged, so I need to play catch up! Here are some pictures from a baby shower my Aunt Chris threw for me up in the Bay Area at the beginning of February. I had such a great time catching up with family and friends that I hadn't seen in a while! Please be praying for my Aunt Chris as she is in the hospital and the doctors aren't quite sure what is going on. Thanks!

Me and my God sister Julie
(She came all the way from socal for the shower! Thanks Jules!)


My niece Aubreigh with some yummy cake


The beautiful cake for in honor of little baby Tang


My oldest niece Caitlyn with the monkey towel
that her mom (my sister) made for baby


Me and the guest of honor
Baby Tang

3 comments:

Mama Mote said...

You look adorable, Steph. Sorry I didn't make it to your shower here. We went on a postponed anniversary whale watching trip and it ran into the time of your shower. Liz wanted me to go, but it didn't work out after all. We still haven't found a place to live in LA, but are looking. Hope to be down there within the month. Can't wait to meet Baby Tang

Kaizen Family said...

You look beautiful. If you need anything in these next few weeks or after the baby comes please let me know. I'd love to help. Congrats Stephanie!

Julie Q said...

You are more than welcome for coming!! I was so, so happy to be there!! :) I love you! (And I'll be praying for your Aunt Chris. Let me know how she's doing).