Monday, March 16, 2009

SLO Baby Shower

I'm now 10 days away from baby's due date! Part of me is thinking "How can I possibly be a mom in 10 days (+ or - a few!)" and part of me is thinking "10 days is too long!!" We'll see how long it actually is until baby arrives, but until then we wait....

Here's a few pictures to tide you over til then.

Our beloved Sushi enjoying "her new bed"
aka baby's changing pad. She has also been found
fast asleep in the Pack n Play.
Sushi is in for a VERY rude awakening!!

What my dad and Josh decided to do during the
baby shower! Speaking of which, does anyone know
how to get grease and car fluid out of clothes??

Me and the little one
We love to go everywhere together!!

With my mom =-)

Me with my wonderful shower host
Jill

An adorable onesie that I can't wait to use

The shower game involved making playdough
babies behind your back. I though they were
hilarious!! Dionne's green legless baby won,
Traci's yellow gender specific baby was definitely
runner up!! I knew the preschool teachers would win!
My mom's is more of a turtle in my opinion
(pink one, bottom middle!)

Traci and Dionne - I miss working with
these ladies!

Dawn's handmade hooded blanket

5 comments:

Nini said...

Um...LOVE the shower game idea...that is HILARIOUS!! Sushi can come over here whenever she wants to, we have a diaper changing pad that has never been used...she can have it as her bed! Hang in there...not long now...and you are going to do great! Can't wait to meet baby Tang!

Shannon said...

AWwww, what a fun day! I remember your parent's house so well...so many memories! Oh, and that color purple on you is fantastic! Looks like you are ready to meet baby though! Only 10 days, that's crazy! Can't wait for more updates :)

The Scholl Family said...

Stef, you look so good for being about a week away from your due date. Seriously. If you just had to take your ring off, then you're having a boy. I LOVE the playdough babies!!! How cute! I can't wait to see you and baby very soon! Oh, and I wish I had some answers for you re: car grease in clothes. Our solution has been this: the clothes become rags and such for MORE auto work. :( Since Marty's a car junkie you can guess how many rags we have!! Dad and Josh look like they're having fun!

Brianna Heldt said...

Too fun!!! You look so beautiful!

Janelle Meyer said...

Love, love, love all the pictures Stephanie! Looks like you've been having so much fun at all your showers...being showered with love! :) Thanks for sharing!