Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What will I do with myself?

Between the stress and getting sick on and off it looks like I'm finally going to put my two weeks notice in at work.  I have had a cold for the last 3 weeks now and I know the stress has taken a toll on me as well.  Josh finally convinced me this morning that quitting is the best thing for me and baby. (Yeah, he has been asking me for a while now to quit.)  I'm home sick today (...again), so it looks like I have to confront the boss tomorrow.  Yuck.  I'm dreading the conversation.

I think what I'm more concerned about it what will fill my time in the days and months to come once I'm not "working".  Time will tell.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.

I'm starting to feel a bit better today (don't know if that has anything to do with my decision to quit!??) and Josh and I are looking forward to a nice dinner at home together and a board game.  =-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

having not worked at a paying job outside our home for 38 years, well, just call!!!! I LOVE staying home since I love to sew, knit, read as well as other "outside" activities like shop (window and spend!)walk, have meals and coffee out with Peter and friends!! Do rest a lot because once the baby is here, none for a very long time!!! Blessings, Priscilla Rynning:-)