Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Half way there!


Here's my 20 week preggo picture.  It's not the best, but it's the only one I have.  =-)

We had our 20 week ultrasound last Friday and it was lots of fun to see our little one again.  This ultrasound was much different than the one we had at 14 weeks.  At 14 weeks, baby was nice and calm and was more than happy to pose for a few pictures.  However at 20 weeks baby was moving and grooving the whole time!!  =-)  It was really cute.  We got a little wave at the beginning, but our little one was not up for sitting still for a picture.  For those mommies out there: Did you find that an active baby in the womb meant an active child once they entered the world?  If so, then Josh and I are going to have our hands full.  =-)  I look forward to finding out.  In the meantime I'll just enjoy the punches and kicks I get from little baby Tang!!

7 comments:

Travis Thompson said...

First of all - You look great!

And yes, Joey was very active on the inside and he is VERY active on the outside...

The Scholl Family said...

Yep, same here with my active ones-Caitie and Jake were both very active and continue to be! Don't worry about what you'll do without work. Read, indulge in a craft, nest, clean, walk, explore, learn new recipes, and oh, I have a good idea- you can come up here and visit me! I started on your baby's bath towel...!

Nini said...

You will have plenty of things to do...you will LOVE not working!

jenny said...

You look adorable. I'm glad you're quitting too and can enjoy lots of R&R. As for filling your time, I remember feeling like I had just way too much time on my hands and I felt like I was just waiting around for the baby. I ended up just making a lists of projects I wanted to get done and did most of them. I was just thinking back to those days (when I was well rested and such...) and I'm so glad I just rested. I slept tons and got lots of projecs done - which I could NEVER find time to do now. So, make a list, complete some things around the house, and sleep!! Enjoy it while you can - I know everyone says that... but really, sleep sleep SLEEP!!! :-) Are you keeping the sex a secret?

Our Life Together said...

Your belly is so cute, I can't believe you are half way through. Looking forward to hearing the announcement if you had a boy or girl. :)

Our Life Together said...

I'm not coming home for Thanksgiving and I'm not quite sure about Christmas yes. The pre-school I start work at tomorrow, or child development center, is open all days but holidays and military family days, so I'll probably just get Christmas off :(. We'll have to try to make plans to meet once I get my schedule.

Kristen Borland said...

yay! you look great!!