Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yay for vacation

On Thursday morning I'm off to Seattle to visit our friends Emma, Travis and their little boy Joey!  I haven't seen them in over a year and I'm so excited to meet little Joey.  Josh will be working, so I'm going solo this time.  The pictures are from past visits to Seattle.

Not much going on recently - hence the lack of blogging.  I was sick, then Josh was sick.  We did watch a few good movies while we were sick.  Check them out if you have the time: King of California (quirky and funny) and Dan in Real Life (comedy and a slight tear jerker....or maybe it was just me.....)

Have you seen any good movies lately?


3 comments:

Travis Thompson said...

Can't wait to see you Stephanie!

We loved Dan In Real Life, and I noticed from Josh's Last.fm page that he's been listening to Sondre Learche (who did almost the entire soundtrack to the movie). We got the soundtrack on iTunes and love it, make sure to check it out if you guys haven't already.

-Trav

Kristen Borland said...

stephanie has a blog?! welcome to the blogosphere!! :)

i loved your adopt a hippie story!

Our Life Together said...

Have a great time in Seattle. I love that city!!!! Can't wait to see pictures when you get back.

Sorry you guys were sick, lol it sucks when you keep passing it back and forth to eachother.

Are you going to try to see Shannon when she comes to town??

Of course you can have my kitchen, it's nice looking but it's SO tiny...lol I booted Kevin out of it the other day because I was trying to cook and he was getting in my way. Anyway....have a great rest of your week and a great time in Seattle, although it sucks it's solo :(.