Tuesday, September 13, 2011

...and I'm back.


After almost 2 years - I'm back. We'll see how long it lasts. ;-) This blog won't always be sunshine and roses, but I am going to do my best to be honest and real.

Moving on...Miss N is almost 2 1/2 now and we're back living in the town where we got married. We greatly miss our amazing neighbors!! It was awesome having people around us that could make me laugh, be there when I needed to cry, and be brutally honest with me - not to mention all of the playmates Natalie had. However it's great to be 'home'. I didn't realize how much I missed this place until we moved back. Slower pace, no traffic, so many familiar faces. :-)


6 comments:

Cari said...

Yay! Welcome back! Looking forward to reading a bit about your life (but don't feel any pressure)!

Lauri said...

hurray! i love your blog! Need any chicken pictures?

Nini said...

YAY! You're back! You have been missed...not just in blogland, but in neighborville. The upstairs unit is opening up in December...you want in? We miss you SO much! Welcome back!

Mallory said...

Yay! Welcome back!!!

Shannon said...

Love the new layout Steph! Welcome back to blogland :)

Jennie said...

Glad you're back! I love the pic of N @ TH! C was reading over my shoulder and as always, was tickled pink to see her cute little cousin. ;) We love you! And keep up the honesty in your blog. That's what makes a good blog! Well, that and you are my sister so anything that concerns you will concern me too <3