Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things that make me happy right now...

*Whenever I see Josh with the Snuggie on.....CRACKS.ME.UP!!
I love this guy!!
(I got it to wear as my Halloween costume, but chickened out...)
Here he is demonstrating how easy it is to talk on the
phone and stay warm and cozy at the same time!

*Natalie's smiles!!! She smiles A LOT. Especially at
daddy when he comes home, whoever gets her out of her crib,
Grandma and Papa when she sees them on skype, and
anyone who will look at her when we're out and about...


*And seeing these two together!! I love it! =-)

Also on the list:
*my slippers (even though Josh says they look like grandma slippers)
*Trader Joe's chocolate (always on the list)
*watching Natalie copy something we do (so cute!)
*looking forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving =-)

9 comments:

Nini said...

I like all of the things you like too! I like YOU. I like your husby...he is funny, and I do LOVE Natalie's smiles too! You could totally rock the Snuggie too!

Travis Thompson said...

I like Natalie's poly shirt. Very nice.

Mama Mote said...

So you gonna get one, Steph? I bought a couple of them but not for us. And you can get them for kids, too, and your pets. Natalie looks adorable. Goodness. I'll keep my robe.

Inay said...

Yeah....it is refreshing too see a pic..like things...
that baby made my day...
God bless...

Anonymous said...

The Baby is So Cuttteeeeeeeeee.... http://www.bit.ly/sms2text

Kişisel Gelişim said...

Very pretty :D

conley said...

They grow up quicker than you think. Make sure you leave some letters around also. I have all of Dad's letters from Korea, really interesting to visit him when he was 25. teddystone.blogspot.com

hapi said...

Hi Stephanie Tang, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie Tang, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: