Monday, June 1, 2009

A wedding and date night

Here are a few pictures from a wedding we went to last weekend. It was at a beautiful vineyard in Livermore and the wine was so good Josh and I decided to buy a few bottles!! =-) Natalie was a trooper (and so were we...let's just say it's slightly more difficult to go to a wedding with a baby. Jennie - I don't know how you made it to my wedding with a 9 day old!!!)

Family picture!!

Josh "feeding" me while I feed Natalie!

She actually fell asleep in the Bjorn
(that 1/2 hour of screaming she did at the
beginning of the trip must have worn her out!)

Amy and her dad walking down the aisle




DATE NIGHT!!!
Josh's mom comes and watches Natalie one night a week so the two of us can get out of the house together! It's AWESOME!! Thanks so much Lauri! We REALLY appreciate it. =-) Here are a few pictures of us hanging out by the beach one night.


4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

date night once a week??!! i like the sound of that! good for you. when it's hard for me to get away (as in, when i feel badly about leaving the kids), i have to remind myself that the best thing i can do for my kids is make sure i have a happy and healthy marriage with their daddy!

The Scholl Family said...

Sweet pictures! Yeah, weddings (or any outing for that matter) are more challenging with kids. Oh, and that wasn't really me at your wedding with a newborn and a 3 year old- it was a SHADOW of me! I love the pic of the feet in the sand...ahhh!

Kathy Martin said...

Date night once a week is fantastic, Paul and I don't even do that.....hey Paauullllllll :) that is so thoughtful of Laurie to do that for you!! The pictures at the wedding and the beach are so adorable. Hey Jennie.....that was your shadow??? It did a great job of impersonating you........it was a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
Love the pic of you and Natalie in the Bjorn...I will print it!
Love, Aunt Sue Ann