Wednesday, June 17, 2009

She loves her daddy!

And her daddy loves her!!!

Natalie and I took a trip down to SLO last week and when we got back Josh was SOO excited to see his little girl! =-) It was so sweet to see how much he missed her. He is an awesome daddy!

Natalie is now:
*enjoying her hands - staring at them, licking them, putting them in her mouth
*extremely close to rolling over
*talking like crazy (ok, so it's more like babbling...)
*doing MUCH better in the carseat =-)

Here are a few pictures of daddy and his girl hanging out together.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell that Josh is definitely enjoying his little girl - so precious!
Love Mom

Mama Mote said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I love the mittens. Reminds me of Dan and his girls when they were babies. He couldn't get enough of them. Josh looks like a good daddy.

The Scholl Family said...

He is a very good Daddy- a total natural! Two of my favorite people in the whole world, too! Aubreigh's going to be thrilled when I call her upstairs to see the latest pictures...

liz oelker said...

oh my goodness! those are too cute!! hey email me (liz.oelker.25@gmail.com) your email address so I can finally send you the keifer autograph. i finally scanned it in and apparently don't have your email address saved