Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's been awhile.....

I haven't blogged for a while because I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of topics I have to blog about.  Does that make any sense??  I really want to write about and show pictures from: my trip to my sister's, the baseball game, Josh's mom's wedding, the preschool graduation and the beautiful fireworks last night at the Boardwalk.  See!!??  So much to say.....  Oh yeah, and we're moving tomorrow, so I'm trying to go through the stuff that we have collected over the past 5 months and chuck anything we don't need.  So, I will try to get all the pictures downloaded to the computer once we are moved and (somewhat) settled in.  Hope everyone is doing well.  Here's a picture to tide you over for a while.  =-)  It was taken at Josh's mom's wedding reception a few weeks ago!